Having nausea and heavy headedness. How to treat this problem?

Hello, I'm having nausea & heavy headedness, probably due to Mosquito repellant Allout fumes, concentrated i my room, from overnight....please help with a first aid
Posted Sat, 3 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 13 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
I am a medical specialist with a degree in cardiology. I read your mail with diligence.
Please do not panic. You have not ingested any poison. A little concentrated fumes of a chemical you have inhaled. Go out and walk for about half an hour taking XXXXXXX breath in and out. If you are not having vomiting, take tablet paracentamol 500 mg or Tab Nimulid MD for headache. Remain outdoors for the time being.

IF you do not feel better in that time report to emergency. In all probability that will not be necessary.
With best wishes.
Dr Anil Grover,
Medical Specialist & Cardiologist
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW