Having muscle twitches in legs. Tingling and slight numbness on toes. Suggest

I recently had an X-ray of my lumbar spine. I do not have any consistent pain, yet feel like my gait is a little off when walking at times. No weakness, just that I am aware of the way I walk. These are the results. Also, can these results cause muscle twitches in the lower legs and feet and a tingling and slight numbness on the side of the right big toe. I have also seen a podiatrist who thinks I have a bunion and a nueroma.

I had these symptoms a few weeks ago and they went away. The only difference is that is stopped wearing heels and then began again. I am not sure if this is just a coincidence. I am seeing my primary care and a chiropractor as well. I have had a ton of bloodwork done with nothing that has come out of range besides a high vit d1, 25 dihydroxy.

Thank you.

Lumbosacral Spine Xray AP and Lateral

Standing AP and lateral views show the bones to be normally mineralized.

This was cut off

Lumbosacral Spine Xray AP and Lateral

There is a mild levoscoliosis with a normal lordotic curve. No fracture.

There may be minimal antherolisthesis of the L5 on S1

The remaining disc vertebral bodies and disc spaces are normal

The later view suggests spondylolysis of L5

I Have also been told I have pelvic torsion.

I am a 37 yr old female.
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 32 minutes later
Thanks for thr query
I understnad your concern
I feel that your symptoms can be related to posture. How ever, a neurological examination will rule out a remote possibility of pinched nerve in the lumbar spine. I will suggest you to get a MRI spine and get examined by a neurologist which will clarify the picture.
If you need any additional information, Please get back
Best wishes