Having muscle strain in lower abdomen particularly the iliopsoas muscles. Done with CT scan. Findings?

I was able to upload my CT Images as JPEG photos. Can you take a look at them again as there are a few images that were not sent to you initially because of size constraints.

Can you take another look, as I am still having symptoms, to see if there is evidence of muscle strain, tear, or stress in the mid/lower abdomen. Particularly the iliopsoas muscles.

I also included an image that may allow you to examine the alignment of my spine and pelvis -- please confirm if possible.

Thank you for your assistance.
Posted Sat, 29 Jun 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 2 days later
Hi, welcome back XXXXXXX
I have seen all uploaded images. On this images there is no obvious pathology in muscles of abdomen or illiopsoas muscle. On front view of spine , it appears normal in alignment. for reduced intervertebral disc height we need lateral view for evaluation.
If there are significant symptoms after treatment from chiropractor then I think MRI of spine needs to be done. If possible please upload lateral or side view of spine so that we can further discussion the possible causes.

Looking forward for your response.