Ask a Homeopath   »  

Having muscle pain in both legs. Feeling tired. What to do?

This is XXXXXX from Baroda. I have an question on regular physical problem causing lot of work in office. I am a HR Professional and need to work more time on Laptop and desktop. I have a problem in mussels pain in both legs. Everyday i felt like tired after coming home from the office. Request for your intervention.
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Shilpi Gupta 31 hours later

I would suggest you to do regular exercise in the morning that may help you out to energize you for the whole day and while you do your office work I would ask you to stand and move about in interval of an hour .You may also may do exercise while sitting on your seat like twisting your ankles .

You can buy Rhus Tox 200 one drum globules and take it thrice a day (twice a week) for a month
for the pain,its a homeopathic medicine.

At the same time i would like you to take energy drinks and nutririous food to avoid tiredness and lethargy.

Fell free to ask any further query .Hoping good health for you.

Many Thanks ,
Dr Shilpi Gupta
Follow-up: Having muscle pain in both legs. Feeling tired. What to do? 12 hours later

I am very much thank ful to you for your prompt reply.

Answered by Dr. Shilpi Gupta 2 days later
Hope you are doing good.Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for the reply.
For any furthur intervention and queries do write to me.

Many Thanks ,
Dr Shilpi Gupta