Ask a Homeopath   »  

Having muscle pain in both legs. Feeling tired. What to do?

Homeopath
Question
This is XXXXXX from Baroda. I have an question on regular physical problem causing lot of work in office. I am a HR Professional and need to work more time on Laptop and desktop. I have a problem in mussels pain in both legs. Everyday i felt like tired after coming home from the office. Request for your intervention.
XXXXXX
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in Alternative Medicine

Answered by Dr. Shilpi Gupta 31 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX ,

I would suggest you to do regular exercise in the morning that may help you out to energize you for the whole day and while you do your office work I would ask you to stand and move about in interval of an hour .You may also may do exercise while sitting on your seat like twisting your ankles .

You can buy Rhus Tox 200 one drum globules and take it thrice a day (twice a week) for a month
for the pain,its a homeopathic medicine.

At the same time i would like you to take energy drinks and nutririous food to avoid tiredness and lethargy.

Fell free to ask any further query .Hoping good health for you.

Many Thanks ,
Dr Shilpi Gupta

Follow-up: Having muscle pain in both legs. Feeling tired. What to do? 12 hours later
Dear Dr. XXXXXXX

I am very much thank ful to you for your prompt reply.

Thanks
XXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Shilpi Gupta 2 days later
Hi XXXXXXX ,
Hope you are doing good.Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for the reply.
For any furthur intervention and queries do write to me.

Many Thanks ,
Dr Shilpi Gupta