Having multiple tumors in body which are non cancerous. Advise surgery. How to reduce it?

sir,i am having multiple tumors in my body which are non related to cancer,i concerned several doctors.those people ssys, if it is grown.they will replace with surgery. how to dissolve these tumors.give me the procedure to reduce it
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
description is too vague to diagnose the lesion

Detailed Answer:
Multiple skin tumor can be anything. It could be lipoma or a sebaceous cyst or neurofibroma etc. Firstly it has to be determined what exactly these lesions are. The treatment varies according to the type of lesion or tumor.

As you have already consulted doctors below, so please send me your previous prescriptions so that I can ascertain the underlying cause and suggest you the most appropriate treamtent or you can also send me images of the lesions. Uploading images will help me in clinching the diagnosis and suggesting treamtent required.

Hoping to hear from you soon.