Having multiple chemical sensitivity. Causing reactions from antibiotics. Cause?

Question
I HAVE MULTIPLY CHEMICAL SENSITIVITY.NOW DAYS THE PROBLEM HAS INCREASED.EVEN ANTIOBIOTICS ARE CAUSING ME REACTIONS.I HAD BREAST SURGERY AND EVERY MED I WAS GIVEN,EVEN THE MED.SHEET THAT IS PUT OVER BEFORE INCISION CAUSED ME REACTIONS.WHAT IS THE CAUSED OF THIS PROBLEM TO BEGIN WITH SO I MAY FIND THE RIGHT DR. ALL THE GEN. DR. ARE BAFFLED.
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 4 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query,

If you are reacting to everything, there are two options. First, studying these things to see what they might have in common is important. Identification of this ingredient and avoiding it decreases or minimizes crises.

Secondly, it case no cause is identified, a hypersensitive state must have developed. Immune hyposensitization, to reduce the intensity of these excessive inappropriate reactions should be done. This is within the competence of an allergist.

I suggest you book an appointment with an allergist for a proper clinical review and investing, then laboratory tests depending on the case.

Thanks and I wish you the best of health. Feel free asking further questions if need be.
Kind regards as I wish you good health.

Bain LE, MD.