Having mucus discharge, period like cramps but due for periods, nauseous. Chances of pregnancy?

I am having mucus discharge mild period like cramps but not due for period and have been nauseous for 6 days. What are the chances of being pregnant
Posted Fri, 23 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 57 minutes later
Hi thanks for the asking the query on XXXXXXX

you have not mentioned your history like last period date, and did you took any contraceptive measures etc and any other drug/ treatment you are taking or not.

As per the history which you have provided It does not indicate signs of pregnancy but to be sure about I would suggest you to have an Urine pregnancy test done.

Good Luck.
Hope this information is helpful and informative to you.
If you had any further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL: