Having more fat on hands. What to do?

Dear Sir, I have uploaded an image here. Please let me know who is having more fat on the hands amongst the three persons. Please let me know the sequence. Thanking you.
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 1 hour later
Hi XXXXX, Thanks for using XXXXXXX

With the pictures you have posted 1st and 3rd looks similar in size of the hands. 2nd photo is little blurred to compare clearly.

But on my observation if I want to give numbers on subcutaneous fat I will give 1, 3 and 2 in decreasing order. This is based on my observation in photo.

Hope I answered your question. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.