Having mild symptoms of kidney stones. Is there any other kidney disease that has the same symptoms?
User rating for this question
I have mild symptoms of a kidney stone. Are there other illnesses of the kidneys that can cause some of the same symptoms as stones?
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Renal infection,Mass can causes same symptoms. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX You didn't mentioned about symptoms you are suffering from. Kidney stone generally causes pain,hematuria etc. Pain,hematuria also occurs in many other conditions like infection,mass etc. It should be confirmed by clinical examination,imaging and lab investigations. Lab investigations include routine hemogram,Urine RE/ME,Urine culture and sensitivity etc. Imaging modalities are ultrasonography,CT Scan etc. So,you should consult nephrologist. Get well soon Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
People also viewed
- Reason for urine test albumin trace
- Food to avoid with oflomac forte
- Are kidney stones symptoms of hyperparathyroidism?
- Laparoscopic pyeloplasty drinking alcohol
- Is cinnamon allowed in people with hypokalemia
- Symptoms of kidney stones
- Amway medicines for kidney renal failure
- Healthy foods to avoid sgpt
- Medicines to avoid with an enlarged spleen
- Pass kidney stones symptoms
- Kidney stones pregnancy symptoms
- What food to avoid for high sgpt
- Kidney stone symptoms in women
- Alcohol kidney duplex system problems
- Fibroadenoma foods to avoid