Having mild rashes on temple with tenderness. Feeling dizzy and soreness in rashes. Concerned

Hi, I am a 45 y.old male. I have this mild rash on my right temple with tenderness in the scalp going to the back of my head, swollen glands on the right side in front of my ear and under the jaw bone and right eyelid slightly swollen. This has been developing for approx. a week. I feel slightly dazed and there is a mild soreness in the rashes. Thank you. Björn
Posted Fri, 3 Aug 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 8 hours later
I would be pleased to answer your question .

From what you have mentioned it looks very much like early herpes zoster. It is very important that you should get yourself clinically examined .
It would be important to rule out other infections like tuberculosis lymphadenopathy , bacterial furunculosis .
Do book an appointment with the Dermatologist or GP to discuss the above .

Thanks and take care