Having mild pain under sternum and feeling bloated. What medication should be done?

General Surgeon
Thanks I have a dull moving pain in under the sternum which moves to the ribs. Upper abdomen feels slightly bloated. If pressed there is slight discomfort my stool is a tad acidic
Posted Sat, 27 Apr 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Pain under the sternum moving to the ribs is due to Acid peptic disease where stomach contents go into esophagus by reflux.
Please take Rabeprazole and Domperidone capsules,antispasmodic Dicyclomine tablet.
Nature of the stools depends on the food you take.
Please stop spicy foods,alchohol,smoking if you are taking them.
Take high fiber diet.
For normal stools,add a Pre and probiotic capsule.
Everything will be OK.
Wish you good health and speedy recovery