Having mild pain in left testicle. Will this pain in testicle cause infertility issues?

Hello, I have a mild pain in my left testicle. no inflammation. I have pain when my bladder is full in early morning. Can i get any help on this please?

I had already raised this question but couldn't follow up on that

Follow up q: My urine colour is yellow or orange most of the time. What I can do to avoid the pain or back to normal ?

Will this pain in my testicle cause infertility issues? My other testicle is normal
Posted Thu, 9 Aug 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 34 minutes later

Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX
Pain could be due to one of the following reasons.
1.     Hydrocele (fluid collection)
2.     Varicocele ( distended veins)
3.     Inguinal hernia ( descent of abdominal contents in to the scrotum)
4.     Multiple other minor causes.
U need to be examined ( by a surgeon/ urologist) physically in lying down and standing position to come to a diagnosis. Once that is made, treatment can be started.
It is treatable and there is nothing to worry.
Pain if the bladder is full is normal and that makes one to pass urine in the appropriate time. It is not a disease.
It is very difficult to predict fertility as the other testis is supposedly normal.
Only time can tell, as u need to have had unprotected sex for one year at least before evaluating on the lines of infertility.
Hope I answered your queries. Kindly get back for doubts if any.
Get well soon, regards
Follow-up: Having mild pain in left testicle. Will this pain in testicle cause infertility issues? 14 hours later
Thank you doctor. Yes, i was physicaly diagnosed. I have done examinations and found negative for any infection or Varicoceal. Took ultra sound tests. Did them twice in the past year in different hospitals. All results were normal. But I was said that i have mild phimosis when I was diagnosed. Hope my pain goes away soon.
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later

Thanks for your reply.
If there is no cause found, the u need only scrotal support and pain killers when ever necessary.
Get well soon.