Having mild pain below knees. Looking for suggestion

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
I am having mild pain below my knees in both of legs repeatdly.I doubt that it is because of weather/air.Please suggest the solution.
Posted Tue, 28 May 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 15 hours later
Thanks for posting your query,

This mild pain below your knees seems to be due to muscle spasm . Pain related to the weather could be due to changes in baromatric pressure.

For this do not worry. Doing hot fomatation and applying muscle relaxant gel will help you to relieve the spasm. Do regular quadriceps exercises simply by raising your leg straight in air and holding it about 10 sec (count 1-10). It will strengthen the muscle around knee and reduces the episode of pain.
I also suggest you to take diet XXXXXXX in calcium and vit D3.

Hope this will helps you, please let me know if you have any more concern.
Please accept my answer if you have no further query.

Warm regards
Dr Saurabh Gupta
Orthopaedic surgeon