Having mild pain below chest and above belly button with bloating. Taken antacid but not much relief. Cure?

I am having mild pain below chest and above belly button in centre. Although i have taken antacid ( Ranitidine or Pantaprazole ) but not getting much relief. I also have bloating feeling. The pain start after having food..Stool and appetite is normal
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Rest the gut

Detailed Answer:

Since you have already taken the required pills ( Rantac and Pantaprazole are good) you just need to wait. You should have taken Tab DIGENE for sooner relief as the above are effective but takes more time.

Rest the gut for at least 3 hours before you start taking small fluids. If it does not clear in 3 hours you better visit a doctor near by.

Hope this answers.