Having mild hair on face. How to remove it?

I'm having mild hairs in my face. how to remove it? pls suggest me some simple home remedy.
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
detailed below

Detailed Answer:

To remove the facial hair at home, you can use the easy and ready to use facial wax papers. They are smooth and quickly remove the hair.

You could also use hair-removal creams such as XXXXXXX french or Veet. They are good too.

Use of turmeric locally also decreases the hair growth over a period of time.

Follow-up: Having mild hair on face. How to remove it? 27 minutes later
will it affect my skin?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
Mostly NO

Detailed Answer:

You could first do a patch test on your forearm to see if there is any reaction to it. Mostly, it does not cause any reaction. In such a case, you can proceed with using it on the face.

Wish you good health.