Having mild back pain after cesarean delivery. Trying to lose weight. How to cure this?

Spine Surgeon
I am a happy young parent for a 10 month old kid.:)
I had a C-section:(
So , since then I am having a mild back pain. I am trying to lose weight but I don't see any difference of pain loss. Even if I do a little work , it affects my back a lot.....hence I have to wear the C - section belt throughout.
I am worried if I have carry this pain life long????
cant I be normal again???
Posted Fri, 10 May 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 1 hour later
Back pain is common after pregnancy. Few reasons which can cause pain such as back muscle spasm or sacroiliac joint sprain. Please consult a spine specialist and get a thorough examination and you may need to get spine xrays.
Dont worry it wont be there forever and if it is due to muscle problem then regular back muscle stretching and exercise will solve the problem. Thanks