Having many symptoms like stiff, swollen and painful joints, chronic sore throat, excessive sweating etc. Could I ask a doctor?

I am going to list all of my symptoms. I don't know if this is just the perfect storm, or if there is truly something serious going on. I have been to several doctors and ER's that blame it on my fibro, but I know my body well and this feels completely different. I hope you can help me or point me in the right direction.
Stiff, Swollen, Painful Joints, and extreme in hands and fingers
Tingling in my hands feet and back of head...pins and needle
Painful, but cant find swollen lymph nodes
Un-explained rash on neck
Dry Cough
Difficulty Swallowing
Sore and painful white bumps on both sides of tongue, bump inside lower lip what feels like rough patches inside cheek.
Chronic Sore Throat, low grade and nagging
gagging and dry vomiting
Excessive!!! Sweating for no reason
Extreme Night Sweats
Shortness of Breath, sometimes when lying down
Snoring/wheezing when breating while awake
Tenderness to pressure in upper abdomen
Unexplained weight gain, change in girth Until a month ago I was actively loosing weight, about 3lbs per week. I have gained back 13 of twenty five lost.

That is the Majority of what is happening. I have in awful pain, sometimes bedridden.
I don't know where to start. There has to something that can be done. I extremely concerned there is something serious happening. How do I get Dr's to listen?

Posted Fri, 6 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sore, painful white bumps nutritional deficiency

Detailed Answer:

I am dr. XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your concerns. I am a good listener you can talk to me.

(1) The Sore and painful white bumps are due to nutritional deficiency of vitamin B12, B3 and folate. To fix it you need to take multivitamins.

(2) Now about the Stiff, Swollen, Painful Joints, and extreme in hands and fingers is due to changes of fibromyalgia.

(3) Tingling in my hands feet and back of head...pins and needle is due to neuropathy which is likely due to deficiency of vitamin b-complex, above mentioned will help to fix the issue.

(4) Un-explained rash on neck- possibly an allergy to some thing around sometimes drugs may cause it, apply over the counter anti itch (antihistamine) cream it will take care of rash.

(5) Extreme Night Sweats, chronic cough,Chronic Sore Throat, low grade, weight loss and nagging - may be caused by underlying T.B. infection and I request you to have you self checked of T.B.

(6) Rest of the symptoms seems to be cause by FIBROMYALGIA.

Hope it helps, Please feel free to contact me in case of further concerns.