Having major pain in the testicles. What could be the cause?

Jul 2016

Dear Sir,

My self XXXXXX Workinf with XXXXXXX Group in mumbai. Here would like to aware you my brother Mr. XXXXXXX is troubling a major pain in his testicles though he visited specilist Doctor for th same but he haven't got any releif. Kindly assist the same.
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your brother has pain in his testicles I shall be happy if you post me few more details to make comments on his problems
1) Did he have fever with pain in testicles ?.
2) Are testicles enlarged ?.
3) Does he have any urinary complains associated with pain in testicles ?
4) Have you done Ultrasound scanning of the scrotum ?
5) Have you done his routine urine test ?

From the facts that you have posted it appears that he has Bilateral Orchitis ,However it can be confirmed only on clinical evaluation and ultrasound scanning.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medicine Diclofenac and Serropeptidase to combat infection and relieve pain.It takes long time for Orchitis to get cured and may take 3 weeks to one month for complete recovery.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.