Having lung pain, rash on back, fatigue and trouble concentrating. Blood test showed high WBC and Kidney stones

I have been having pain in my lower left lung, a small rash on my back, periods of extreme fatuige, dizziness and trouble concentrating. I had blood work done and white count was elevated and my glucose level was 39. I had a CT and it showed kidney stones an a mostly collapsed gallbladder.
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 9 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for asking.

A combination of rash, pain on the left lower chest, with fatigue and dizziness along with high WBC count suggest infection.

Infection can be viral or bacterial depending upon how toxic the patient is, A very high fever along with very high count argues for bacterial infection.

Please go for x XXXXXXX chest and sputum examination to reach the diagnosis.

I do not think kidney stones as such are related to this illness , although having stones predisposes a person to urinary tract infections.

Please let me know if you need more information.
Follow-up: Having lung pain, rash on back, fatigue and trouble concentrating. Blood test showed high WBC and Kidney stones 5 hours later
I had an x-ray and ultrasound and both came back normal. Anymore tests i should request to hlp get a diagnosis?e
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 6 hours later

Xray and ultrasound is normal in viral infection.

I think you need some anti inflammatoty medicines for the pain.

Viral infections usually subside of their own in a few days with supportive measures like Rest, fluids, Good diet and Paracetamol.