Having lump inside vagina. Any medicine or cure to remove it?

i have a lump in the inside of my vigina right of above the entrance
Posted Sun, 19 Aug 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 20 minutes later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question. Thank you for being patient.

If this lump is to the right or the left, and slightly towards the back, then it likely represents a "bartholin gland cyst".

If you give me a better description, maybe I can help you more:
1. Right or left
2. Towards the back or closer to where urine comes out
3. Does it hurt?
4. When did you first notice it?

I hope this answers your question. If you have more questions, please ask. If you are satisfied, please take a moment to leave feedback! Good luck!
Follow-up: Having lump inside vagina. Any medicine or cure to remove it? 5 minutes later
the lump is right below my clitrious, very uncomfortable and a little painful when i sit down or lift something heavy or walk. notice the lump today when i urninated
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 43 minutes later
This is the exact location of your urethra, where urine comes out. What you are describing might represent:

1. Urethral prolapse (might represent a bulge of skin at the opening of the urethra)
2. Inflammation or swelling of the glands around the urethra
3. Relaxation or prolapse of the bladder wall of the vagina

All of these things are possibilites. It is definitely worth a trip to your OB/GYN as an exam would be a simple way to sort this out!