Having lump inside butt turning into movable skin piece of tissue below. What could it be?

ENT Specialist
I have a lump on right inside butt cheek an now its starting to get movable skin piece of tissue below it.what is this?
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 1 hour later

Information provide by you is insufficient.

To reach the diagnosis ,I will need the answer of the some question-
Duration of the disease.
Have you any radiological investigation.
Have you any change during the eating.
Have you similar episode in past.
Please provide these information for exact diagnosis.

Follow-up: Having lump inside butt turning into movable skin piece of tissue below. What could it be? 40 minutes later
couple days no radiological investigation no change in eating no similar episode

This seems to be hemorrhoids or piles. It could be anal fissure as well. These are commonly found in young male. You do not seem to complain of pain or blood in the stool or tissue.

I'd suggest for an examination by local physician to confirm that. The doctor can recommend over the counter preparations like Hemorid or Preparation H.

I suggest you to stop consuming processed food like cheese, junk, white bread, anything made of refined flour. Increase the consumption of vegetables and fruit by 6 to 8 cups a day. This would made the stool soft and the reduce the size of the hemorrhoid.

Hope this helps.