Having lump in the breast. Looking for good gynaecologist

Hi Doctor,

We are staying in Kukatpally. Could you please advise us on good gynaecologist near kukatpally?. This is regarding a lump in the breast portion of our relative (Female).

Posted Thu, 2 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 28 minutes later

Lump in the breast should be addressed immediately by the concerned doctor. But the right specialist is Breast Surgeon / General Surgeon. Gynecologist would not be the right specialist for this.

Your number given is not reachable to assist you with right one. Please type your contact number for our customercare to reach you. Alternatively you can write to YYYY@YYYY for assistance.

Hope this answer helps you.
Follow-up: Having lump in the breast. Looking for good gynaecologist 25 minutes later
Hello doctor,

Thanks for the quick reply. My number is 0000. Could you please advise good breast surgeon/general surgeon preferably female near Kukatpally?

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 40 minutes later

I just got a message that you were contacted by my customercare team. Hope it answers. Let me know if you have any query further or even after your doctor's consult. I can throw more light and educate you further.

Thanks. Please accept and rate my answer.