Having lumbar canal steniosis. Had paralysis, recovered with physiotherapy and medicine. How to cure with physiotherapy and acupressure?

Spine Surgeon
Can any one let me know best physiotherapy , accrupressue in ngapur for very difficult lumbar canal steniosis of my father . My father is has multple neuro problem
His operation faile din 1995 of L3 and L4 , after he recovered from paralysis with physiptherapy and medicine , he got an attack of hydrpcaphalus and then he again got paralytic in 2004 and then he recoved now is nerve is commpressed (lumbar canal stbiosi) could you let me know best doctor for spine in India as well best accrupressure and physiotherapy in Nagpur
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 36 minutes later
I understand that he is suffering from lumbar spinal stenosis. I would like to know what are the complaints? How severe is stenosis? Have you done mri spine? If possible please upload his mri. Decision about treatment based on clinical and mri findings.
Please get back with above information to help you to make right decision. Thsnks.