Having lower back pain, tenderness in breast, cramps and creamy white discharge. Stopped morning after pill. Pregnant?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Its been a week since I've taken the morning after pill. I am having lower back pain, my breast and nipples are tender, and I have slight to mild cramps; with some creamy white discharge. I have some indigestion. The day that I took the morning after pill, I had been ovulating for two days. I used protection but the condom slipped off and I quickly pulled it out. there was alot of semen in the condom but I didn't know if any had left inside of me. i took the pill 45 min to an hour later, while ovulating. I did not have any spotting between the time I taken the pill until now. I was just wondering if there was a possibility that I could be pregnant.
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
The symptoms that you are having are due to the hormonal changes caused by the high dose hormonal pill a week ago. These symptoms are not related to pregnancy. Since you took the pill within one hour of the unprotected sex, the chances of pregnancy are less than 2%.
These symptoms are likely to subside on their own in a week. The next periods might also be delayed by a few days due to the effect of the pill. Please do not worry.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Follow-up: Having lower back pain, tenderness in breast, cramps and creamy white discharge. Stopped morning after pill. Pregnant? 5 minutes later
what if I was ovulating when I took the pill? I heard that the pill doesn't work if you're already ovulating.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 33 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
The pill works well even if you are ovulating. It inhibits fertilization and implantation too.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.