Having lower back and abdominal pain. Remedy?

i have pain in my lower back and abdominal area when I wake up in the morning. It goes away after a while
Posted Thu, 1 Aug 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Guru 6 hours later

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!

Low back pain can be due to variety of causes. The possibilities include muscle strain, vertebral disk prolapse, disk bulge, ankylosing spondylitis, Osteoarthritis (based on your age), Kidney stones and many more. Back pain may be sometimes reffered to abdominal region in some cases. As you get relief after a while, few things can be excluded and based on this feature Osteoarthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, Muscle strain can be suspected.

However, to correctly diagnose, we need to do a physical examination and run tests like X XXXXXXX etc.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

Wish you good health.