Having lower abdominal pain, burning and itching on lower back, frequent urination. Pain during cystitis. Advice?

Hi my symptoms are:
lower abdominal pain, burning and itching sensation on my lower back. I have to urinate 6 over 6 times a day. I don't if this helps but I hhave always had severe period pains and when I get cystitis its extremely painful near my ovaries.
Thank you
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 10 hours later

Thanks for the query

You are having recurrent UTI'(urinary tract infection).

You should drink lot of water with alkalizer.

Take antibiotics cefixime and ofloxacin combinations under your doctor's guidance and prescription.

It is better to get your urine culture and sensitivity test done before staring an antibiotic.

For period pains you can take dicycloverine hydrochloride (meftal spas) tablet after consulting physician.

Get an ultrasound done to see the ovaries and bladder wall thickness.

Hope i have answered your query.I will be available for follow up.