Having lower abdominal pain. What could be causing this?

General Surgeon
I have belt buckle abdominal full aches. No other symptoms at all. Regular bathroom habits, no discomfort when I go. But I do have this dull ache which has now lasted 24 hours. It does come a go somewhat.
Posted Sat, 16 Mar 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 12 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

Such low abdominal pain most likely can be caused by hernia is also possible. Sometimes in this area appendicitis pain is located and than migrates to the right lower abdomen. Any intestines inflammation can also give such symptom.
Urinary tract infection can give frequent urinating, burning while urinating, however pain can be the only symptom.
As such pain is very nonspecific symptom, I suggest you to visit your doctor and have some tests performed. Abdominal ultrasound, blood work, CRP, urine analysis, should be performed at first.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.