Having low temperature, severe headache, nausea, loss of appetite and sweating. Suggest some cure?

Hello, I have had many symptoms that have not gone away for 4 days. Low temperature ( 36.0 ),severe headaches (not responsive to tylenol or asperine), nausia, loss of appetite, dizziness, lots of sweating at night (wet bed in the morning), and aches and pains all over my body that constantly change location.
Posted Sat, 11 Aug 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 2 hours later
Thank you for your query,
First at all check very properly what kind of adverse effect has your medicines that you taking regularly for your condition. Did you make any new changes. Body drenched sweating because of the affects on the higher centres in the brain. I believe your treating Physician should explain all details regarding treatment and what to expect.

Make a self assessment to check for cough, throat pain, or any signs of viral infections.

Third way a check what did you ate last four days, to rule out any food poisoning. If the symptoms will persist more two days , I will advice you consult your Physician for further management.

I wish you good luck and if you have any additional queries , don’t hesitate to ask.