Having low WBC count and more white discharge. Fall often sick. Guide?

Hi my name is XXXXXX my question is that my WBC count is less and the white dischare is too much coz of that i offen fall sick
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 45 minutes later

Thanks for your query. However, I need more details about you. Since when is the white discharge, any treatment received so far, the entire blood report, etc.

White discharge may be because of various reasons like fungal infection, hormonal problems, etc. You should get yourself examined by a gynecologist to find out the cause.

If you can send the details then I can guide you better.