Having loss of appetite. How to overcome this?
User rating for this question
WHY DO I LOOSE MY APPETITE WHEN I SMELL OR SEE FOOD A LOT OF THE TIME NOT ALL TIMES. I NEED TO GET MYSELF TOGETHER I AM TO YOUNG TO DIE!
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Medicines causing loss of appetite Detailed Answer: Dear madam Welcome to healthcare magic I thoroughly reviewed your medical history, I really thinking you might be having medicine induced loss of appetite. Some times it happens frequently. Even you are supplementing omega 3 fatty acids and calcium, some times it might cause loss of appetite. Kindly consult a gastroenterologist and check if you have any signs of H pylori infections, if you have then you might take some group of drugs available in kits for a longer time. You can start having liver enzymes extract which is available in the form of syrups along with ethanol, which should be taken one hour prior to the food. Check with your local doctor for any contraindications for the above mentioned drugs. Make sure that your body electrolyte balance does not get altered as your are taking lasix and diazepam. Hope these information is helpful for you Thanks
People also viewed
- How to overcome my depression and get my appetite
- Is pins and needles a side effect of rituximab?
- Toddler with cough and diarrhea
- Losing voice due to coughing
- Dry cough and pregnant
- Dry cough pneumonia symptoms
- Persistent dry cough wheezing
- Is dark-colored urine a side effect of metronidazole?
- Having loss of appetite how to overcome this
- How to overcome my dandruff and hair loss problem
- Is irregular heartbeats a side effect of varenicline?
- How losses of hand practice of penics is overcome
- Is redness of the skin a side effect of alendronate?
- Is blue lips and fingernails a side effect of aleve?
- How to treat appetite loss and fatigue post chemotherapy