Having loss of appetite. How to overcome this?

Diabetologist
Question
WHY DO I LOOSE MY APPETITE WHEN I SMELL OR SEE FOOD A LOT OF THE TIME NOT ALL TIMES. I NEED TO GET MYSELF TOGETHER I AM TO YOUNG TO DIE!
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Medicines causing loss of appetite Detailed Answer: Dear madam Welcome to healthcare magic I thoroughly reviewed your medical history, I really thinking you might be having medicine induced loss of appetite. Some times it happens frequently. Even you are supplementing omega 3 fatty acids and calcium, some times it might cause loss of appetite. Kindly consult a gastroenterologist and check if you have any signs of H pylori infections, if you have then you might take some group of drugs available in kits for a longer time. You can start having liver enzymes extract which is available in the form of syrups along with ethanol, which should be taken one hour prior to the food. Check with your local doctor for any contraindications for the above mentioned drugs. Make sure that your body electrolyte balance does not get altered as your are taking lasix and diazepam. Hope these information is helpful for you Thanks