Having loss feeling in testicles and no pain. Suggest the cure?

Dec 2012

loss feeling in testicles no pain impentent need cure
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Wish to know if you mean testes or scrotum

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

I was just wondering if you meant scrotum or testes actually as it will be hard to say you loss feeling in your testes given that they are located beneath your scrotum and should normally not be sensitive but on the scrotum it is possible to temporary lose feeling on it. If this loss of sensation on the scrotum is isolated only on the scrotum and not in the lower extremities, then I do not think it is something to worry much about. But if you have also loss sensation of lower extremities then we could be looking at a peripheral nerve disorder probably of spinal origin.
I think you should give it a couple of days and do some self observation and if the this paraesthesia still persist, I suggest you see a doctor. Also observe for signs of infection or inflammation of the scrotum (pain and swelling is the most indicative).

Hope this helps you and if you have any further query, please feel free to write back.
Dr. Nsah