Having loose bowels and heavy coughing. Blood pressure going up. What can be done?

why do I have two loose bowel movements in the morning and then after the second one I have a heavy coughing attack with difficulty catching my breath feeling like I am going to pass out, my blood pressure goes up and I have no energy afterward?
Posted Fri, 26 Jul 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 53 minutes later
A sudden and a strong bout of coughing can sometimes cause a state of exhaustion. Also, two loose bowel movements in a short while can cause a considerable loss of fluids and electrolytes from your body causing the feeling of passing out. This can be adequately controlled by taking plenty of electrolyte XXXXXXX fluids like Garotade orally after every bowel movement.
You can also take imodium available over the counter for symptomatic relief.
These symptoms are not worrisome and after rest and proper management you are likely to regain your energy.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.