Having loose bowel movements, vomiting, feeling light headedness. Is this the sign of migraine?

I had 2 days of vomiting and a few loose bowel movements. My head felt weird then and still feels not right.

I am not able to describe the sensation, it is almost like I am swaying at times. I went to work today and struggled concentrating. It is not diizziness but my head is not right. I have a slightly stuffy nose.
I took stemetil but it made me extremely tired and I had to come home from work to sleep as I could not function. The medication did not appear to help with this weird feeling in my head.
I feel better when lying down. When I am upright I get this weird light headedness.
I do suffer from migraines.
Posted Tue, 28 Aug 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 23 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
You seem to be suffering from dehydration with electrolye loss resulting in tiredness,sleepiness and lightheadedness.
Take plenty of liquid and electrolyte in the form of ORS,fruit juices,coconut water etc and take rest.
You should be alright in couple of days.

Do write to me if there is any other concern.
Best of luck