Having little spasm in the foot and getting nervous. What is causing this?

I have little spasm in the foot.
I am under great pressure as
- my wife is not so nice
- my young boy is not excellent at school
- my business is not thriving as I wish
- my father is not well and my mother is not so XXXXXXX
It makes me nervous
Here is what I feel and see : I have very little sensations in the right foot .
It looks like little movement of nerves . it can also be located in my leg or shoulder . But always on the right side.
What I do : I do relaxation . I take magnesium , vitamin C and vitamin d. I also drink water and eat vegetables and fruits . I do some exercise every day. I sleep early.
I do meditation. But at the moment , I have more difficulties to cope with this small inconvenience. My mind is wandering what it could be . It can even bother me during social interactions and my work.
Posted Sat, 20 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

Your problem seems to be more of depressive illness rather than any other medical illness. Almost everyone in life is having problems but we have to live and learn to live with them. its all set in psychological power. matters how you control it. Use vitamin B12 supplements for a month and hope the symptoms disappears in a week. if they doesn't then you might need some antidepressant medications.

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask