Having liquid stool after eating. What could be the reason?

i have a small problem. i eat outside lot of times. but sometimes when i eat outside, i need to go to washroom within half an hour after i eat. at that time i get liquid stool for once and it is all set after that. i won't get diarrhea after that. this happens once in every 2 months. what may be the reason behind this. help me
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Anjana Rao Kavoor 2 days later
Brief Answer:
Please find detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in to us.

I have read through your query in detail.

There can be few possible reasons for your sporadic single episodes of diarrhea.

1. You might be under some sort of stress to trigger that bout of loose stools.
2. Your gut is sensitive to fatty or spicy foods and that can cause bowel irritation.
3. There might be little contamination in your food/ fluid intake and your immunity might be good enough to prevent disease manifestation.

I hope this helps.
Do write back in case of doubts.

Dr.A.Rao Kavoor