Having leg pain and unable to sleep. What to do?

I have a leg pain only at night, which results in sleepless nights
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Nutritional deficiency esp Iron

Detailed Answer:

A 28 yr old female is prone for Iron deficiency and other mineral deficiencies. So I would ask you to test for Hemogram. It helps to evaluate common nutritional deficiency. A thyroid test would be helpful, was that done earlier as part of evaluation for miscarriage? TB drugs can cause nutritional deficiencies.

It is good to take diet XXXXXXX in Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus. Since you have a free service with dietitian 'Ask A Dietitian', it makes sense to take expert's help to figure the right diet.

Please note to be hydrated with clean water after your long stressful day.

Hope this helps.