Ask a Urologist   »  

Having left sided dull scrotal pain. Having pimples. Feel hard chords. What can this be?

Dec 2012

I have started having left sided dull scrotal pain when I ride my road bike which i have been doing for years with only the occasional pimples or sore from time to time, but this is different, it feels like some veins have clotted off on the L. side as they feel like hard chords and are not present on the R. side of my scrotum....any ideas
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You seem to have developed testicular lumps

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting,

Since the symptom you are describing is unspecific, I would present to you the various possible causes of testicular lumps and/or pain which are:
- Varicocele
- Testicular cancer
- Epididymitis
- spermatocele
- Injury or trauma
- Mumps etc
In your situation (given your age and other possible risk factors) any of the above could responsible and the possibilities decrease in descendent order of listing.
Any testicular lump should be examined carefully by the health care provider then request for a testicular ultrasound or scanner to determine actual lesion.
I suggest you pay a visit to a doctor at your earliest convenience.

Hope this helps and wish you the best.
Dr. Nsah