Having "labor like" pain but I'm not pregnant. What to do?

I'm having "labor like" pain but I'm not pregnant.
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 5 minutes later

Labor like pain indicates that you have very severe pain in the lower pelvic region. It helps me if you describe the pain in detail. I know it is literally intolerable to write all.

This severe pain indicates emergency, I suggest you an ER transfer. It mandates a series of examinations and tests as well. Please call up 911 now.

Do not waste time. It can be precious now.
Follow-up: Having "labor like" pain but I'm not pregnant. What to do? 7 minutes later
I'm 46 , could this be peri menopausal symptoms ?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
I had seen your age in the medical history. I have not seen a person presenting with such a severe pelvic pain and ended in menopause.

What is the scale of the severity on 1 to 10? 1 being the least and 10 the most.