Having itchy red dots around groin and abdomen, malaise, fatigue and weak ejaculation. Herpes virus?

Dermatologist
Question
Hey there about 8 months ago I had a sexual encounter and cannot figure out what's going on here are my symptoms that I am having.

Symptoms:

Mucous stool colored green, dark dark brown, very loose almost diarrhea
Stomach rash (pic 1)
Itchy pink blotches (pic 2)
Itchy red dots mostly around groin and abdomen (pic 3)
Itchy underwear line
Itchy eyes, red, teary looking, eyelids stick to the eyeball sometimes, eye discharge
Malaise
Fatigue
Weak ejaculation, meaning my ejaculation has decreased severely
Red sorta blistery dots on arms (pic 4)
Need to drink water
Very dark smelly urine
Tip of penis will dry out then look like tissue paper then peel happened 3 times
Twitching muscles mostly in legs but all over aswell
Skin looks rather dry (weird crinkly lines)
Digestive problems
Abdominal pain relieved with gas
Penis pain and groin and arm pit pain
Glands under jaw seems swollen at times and quivers

My family physician has more less giving up...my std tests came back negative except herpes 2 which I have not yet tested for...I am starting to convince myself that it is hsv 2 bc this started 3 weeks after a Sexual encounter do you think the herpes virus could trigger these symptoms? When the symptoms are really bad they all flair up making me feel as if I have mono and wanna sleep..any input would be appreciated.

Here are more pics of the body rash and the tiny red dots on my stomach and groin \pelvis
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 8 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing in.
I appreciate the details you have given of your illness.
Ive gone through all the images and your history.
It appears that you have a viral exanthem .It is a viral infection with skin manifestations.It can be due to HSV2 or other herpes viruses.
You need to get tested for HIV and IgG/IgM for herpes infection.

Also I would like to know -
Have you tested for hepatitis B/C?
What other tests have you undergone?
What is platelet count and White Blood Cell count?

Answer the above questions and we can continue the discussion here.
Awaiting your response.
DrSudarshan
Dermatology STD specialist

Follow-up: Having itchy red dots around groin and abdomen, malaise, fatigue and weak ejaculation. Herpes virus? 2 hours later
I have been tested for all stds , including the hepatitis b and c which were negative, my doc said that my blood work came back fine...the only test I haven't had is hsv 1 and 2 ...do u think this is all caused by genital herpes?

Will these symptoms ever go away or do I have to live this way?

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 24 hours later
HI again XXXXXXX
Thanks for details.
You can take tablet cetirizine 5 mg daily for skin symptoms and apply a good quality moisturizer or soothing lotion over skin lesions.Also you can take tab.paracetamol 500mg for pain over penis/groin area.
Not all but few of your symptoms can be explained by herpes.I would advise you undergo herpes IgG/IgM and HIV testing before further management.
Once the cause is known then your symptoms can be treated definitely.
Keep me posted on your reports.
Hope this helps.
Regards.

Follow-up: Having itchy red dots around groin and abdomen, malaise, fatigue and weak ejaculation. Herpes virus? 35 hours later
Hey there, so today I was able to get my hsv 1 and 2 serology test sent away, it will take around two weeks to see the results. Also, I was told that my blood pressure was low but I did not get a number for you, could that explain why I have no energy? What could cause low blood pressure in correlation to viral exanthem?

Can night sweats be linked to viral exanthem? I woke up sweating once again this morning.

Also the itchyness around my party's line, it will flare up and get itchy from time to time i still havnt found any sort of pattern, but if I wear no underwear it doesn't get itch?

Finally, Later today I broke out with a very itch hive like bump on my left forearm, I have attached three pictures. It was very itchy and it has now settled. Also more of these bright red dots..what an cause these? Pics attached.

Also what is causing the twitching muscles? It makes me uncomfortable especially trying to sleep. My legs just go haywire.

Also , I just got results back from colonoscopy and endoscopy...all came back as healthy and normal, my bowel movements have not been normal, they look loose and greasy.

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 12 hours later
Hi again,

Its good to know that you have tested for HSV.

I have gone through the new pictures uploaded.They appear like papular urticaria.More or less it is an insect bite hypersensitivity.

Low blood pressure can lead to weakness and feeling of low energy.But it is not related to viral exanthem. Muscle twitching , low energy all can be due to loose motions/diarrhea due to electrolyte loss.Mostly diarrhea causes decreased potassium in body leading to weakness and muscle twitching.You need to get your serum electrolyte levels done and replaced.

As the endoscopy and colonoscopy is normal there is no specific pathology and bowel movements will soon be normalized.

Hope this helps.

I will be available for follow up.

Follow-up: Having itchy red dots around groin and abdomen, malaise, fatigue and weak ejaculation. Herpes virus? 2 days later
Would scabies be out of question ? Or any kind of fungal infection or parasites?

Is there anything you recommend me doing at this time?

I broke out with more hives..only one at a time with a pink rash around it, one on my stomach then one on my pant line...could my digestive system be causing this? It's so frustrating

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 39 hours later
Hi again,
The clinical picture does not match that of fungal infection.
Scabies can cause such itchy lesions over genital area,groin,buttocks,pant line etc.Also space between fingers ,lower abdomen ,wrist is itchy and has lesions which are itchy .Treatment for scabies would be permethrin 5% cream all over the body below neck at night time.It should be washed in morning with scrub bath.

Also few parasites however can cause both diarrhea and skin rashes with itchy hives.
Treatment for most parasites would be single dose of albendazole 400mg tablet.
You need to consult your general practitioner before taking this treatment.

Hope this helps.
DrSudarshan