Having itchy and burning skin on scalp that is leaving holes. What is the remedy?

Hello, I Have had this skin and scalp condition for almost 3 years. I have many photos of the stuff erupting from my scalp, arms, and legs...would love to know what they are, will add photos, thanks, lkb2013 these things leave holes in my skin they itch and burn and sometimes after they have healed over ...they will erupt again
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 49 minutes later
Hi Thanks for your query. I can understand you concern regarding your skin condition. I am sure I will be of some help to you. You can upload the pictures here on this page. You can also email the pictures at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika XXXXXXX Waiting for your response and the pictures. Dr Geetika XXXXXXX
Follow-up: Having itchy and burning skin on scalp that is leaving holes. What is the remedy? 23 hours later
Here are some of the photos of the things coming from my scalp scratch offs, I have had these for almost 3 years, they really burn and sometimes bleed quite a bit after scraping tem off....doctors I have seen seem to think it is shingles, but I don't think so, nothing seems to cure them and OTC products help relieve the itching and burning but nothing gets rid of them...tried many things, not sure if it is some type of parasitic infection or what...have many many photos of these things under a microscope, and have seen them moving. Hope you can tell me what they are , thanks , XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 109 days later
Brief Answer: lug Detailed Answer: @Klink