Having itchy and black testicles, with sore scrotum. Cause?

Jul 2016

My testicles are black and blue and a bit itchy
They are also sore and the scordum is shrivelled up.
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have you have developed allergic reaction to some drugs or may be a simple ring worm infection.

I shall be happy if you can post few more details to help me to make any comment on your problem.
1) Do you have unprotected sex very recently.?
2) Do you have fever ?
3) are you taking any medications.?

Please take anti fungal medicines orally and topical anti fungal Gel like Mecanozole for local application twice daily after getting prescription from your family Physician.

Ensure to wash your inner wares in hot water mixed with antiseptic lotion like Dettol

I think your problem will get resolved in a week.
Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.