Having intermittent pain below belly button, feel vomiting and tired and pain during sex. What should I do?

I have had intermittent pain below my belly button for about 4 days, seem to be getting more sore. I feel like vomiting and very tired. no diahreah or any other problems. Its almost like constant hunger pains. Sometimes sex is painful (not sure if related)
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Considerations. Detailed Answer: Hello and thank you for sending the question. This is a very good question. I will give you some considerations. The first thing we must consider in a young female is pregnancy. I'm sure you have considered that and I would recommend a pregnancy test if you are at all suspicious that this could be a possibility. another possible cause would be a bladder infection. This can sometimes cause pain in that area and occasional discomfort which is not necessarily associated with food or fluid intake. constipation can sometimes cause the symptom as well I would recommend that you consider these thoughts and let me know if something seems consistent and we can discuss this further and talk about what you might try or what you might talk about with your primary care doctor to feel better. Sincerely, Dr. Galamaga