Having indigestion and pain in stomach. Took topsid, zintec, pan-d. Not cured. Now?

I am 30 year old male with normal BP and sugar levels. I have been facing problem of indigestion for the last couple of years. I am taxation lawyer most of the time 5 out of 10 hours i use to be in sitting position. Every time i treated it like acidity / gas problem with TOPSID, ZINTEC, PAN-D type of medicines. Sometimes i used FYBOGEL for 2-3 days.

More noticeable thing is i get piles initiation approximately quarterly no. of times from the last year. And when i take aforesaid treatment along with change in my diet/meal (like avoiding fry & heavy eatables) I get recovered every time in 4-5 days from Piles initiation

Now a days i am feeling higher in-digestion like my meal hardly sets into my stomach. I use to pass stool for 2 or more than 2 times a day, approximately every time after couple of hours of taking Meal. Stool (potty) is normal. This time too i am feeling initiation of piles and i have started taking XXXXXXX in the morning and than curd (yogurt) with lunch etc...but haven't took any medicine this time.

I have normal appetite as usual. now a days EVEN IF i eat a single chapati even with simple vegetable / daal (cereals) cooked at home, it lands into my stomach very slowly like it stopped at upper portion of stomach. This all is happening for the last 5 days. AND after ever meal i am having slight pain in upper stomach AND after meal travels to the lower portion it gives slight stretching/ slight pain in lower abdomen right/left both sides too....this is happening for last 1, 2 days

Kindly provide your valuable expert advice ...

Thanks & Regards,
Posted Wed, 6 Mar 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Hello dear,
Thanks for a complete history, what i feel from your history is that you are probably suffering from the following conditions...

1. chronic gastritis - as you have a constant gas problem.
2. digestion problem.
3. piles- as you have already mentioned.

I would like to know if you have got any investigation like blood, stool or ultrasound done.
Please let me know, so I can help you better.

Thank you.
Follow-up: Having indigestion and pain in stomach. Took topsid, zintec, pan-d. Not cured. Now? 4 days later
Respected Doctor,

No any such blood / stool / or ultrasound has been done.

What i say as a layman - somebody told me as DHARAN moving.

What you say please.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Hello dear,
Thanks for the follow up query.
With this much of gastric problem, you must get some basic investigations done.

Here are my suggestions...
1. Please consider taking Tab Pan D, for at least one month on a regular basis. You have mentioned you already take it, but maybe you were taking as and when needed. Please get the correct dosage and duration of the medicine prescribed by your good and prolonged gastric acid control, the medication must be taken on a regular basis for at least a month.
2 XXXXXXX a physician and get these investigations done.
- Ultrasound abdomen
- If possible upper gut endoscopy.

The above investigations will help in diagnosing your problem.

Feel free to ask, if you have further queries.

If you are satisfied with the answer, kindly rate and close the discussion.

Wishing you a good health.

Thank you