Ask a Urologist   »  

Having high urea crystal formation and pus cell in urine. Precaution to be taken?

I am 56 female. I have a high Urea Crystal formation in urine. Also, high pus cells in Urine was found and passage for passing urine is shrunk.
A small operation has been done for shrunk passage in December 2012.
My Doctor had prescribed silodal and livogine.
After every month or so the problem reappears.
what precautions should be taken?
Posted Fri, 15 Mar 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Dear Madam,

Nothing much can be done as far shrinkage of urinary passage is concerned.

However, you should get serum uric acid to find out the possible cause of your crystal formation.

It your urinary stream becomes weak again and again and you also get infection then you may have to be on regular dilatation with urologist.

All the best.

Rajiv Goel