Having high blood pressure and taking medication. What are the fruits that could be taken while taking medication?

I have high blood pressure & taking medication for it I was just wondering if I can eat grapefruit oranges apples peaches plums pears while taking medication & if not what fruits can I eat.
Posted Tue, 3 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Its safe to have grapefruit while on Ramipril/HTC

Detailed Answer:

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your concern.

There are some drugs they have issues of interactions if you take grape fruit. I appreciate you concern and taking the advice from medical professional regarding the same.

Its safe to have grapefruit while taking Ramipril/Hydrochlorthiazide, no known interaction has been found so far.

Thanks for the query, Please feel free to contact me in case of any concern.