Having heart palpitations daily. Developed the pins and needles sensation in both arms and hands. Worrisome

Hello , I am 43 years of age, 5 ft 4, 180 pounds, female. I have had heart palpitations daily for 10 days now. I have now developed the pins and needles sensation in both arms and hands. I went to the drs last week and my pulse, oxygen and ekg were all normal. I am nervous. Thank you.
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2012 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 18 minutes later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic forum!
You seem to be having an intermittent heart arrhythmia like atrial flutter, atrial/ventricular premature beats, PSVTs, ill sustained VT, salvos etc.
You should get a Holter monitoring- the ambulatory ECG, ECHO tests.
Sometimes Mitral valve prolapse syndrome can manifest with symptoms of palpitation, panic attacks and anxiety episodes.
You should consult a cardiologist and a psychiatrist and get examined in person.
You need to start the treatment after consulting your gynecologist.
I hope this review resolves your doubts, if still need some help please write me back. I would try my best efforts to help you out.
Wish you a pink of health!