Having headaches and migraine. Feeling nausea. Having pimples and rashes on head. Taking coversyl and atenelol. Guide?

Ive had a quite annoying headache since last night. Its more of a migraine i would say. Its on the right side of my head, and very unconfortable. In addition i have no appetite and dont even feel like drinking water (which i do a lot normally). I am also a little nauseous.

As well as this i have pimples or a rash kind of thing on my head. Im getting concerned about this, and not sure what it could be? Help?

Im a 30 year old male, and currently on 10mg coversyl and 50mg atenelol.

Thank you.
Posted Fri, 28 Jun 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 37 minutes later
Thanks for the query
Your headache can be related to migraine. If this is the first episode, you need other investigations to rule out secondary causes. This can be done by a neurological examination and/or scan if needed
If other causes were not found you will benefit from anti migraine prophylactic treatment. Please consult a local neurologist for the help
Please get back if you need any additional information
Best wishes