Having headache, upset stomach and vomiting. What treatment should be dome?

Nov 2013

i have had a headache, sick at my stomach, throwing up, my eyes are killing me,and bad hot flashes all of this for over 2 weeks. i have 3 brain anuerysms also. had a angiogram recently and everything was ok
Posted Mon, 29 Oct 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 2 hours later
Thank you for contacting Healthcare magic.
As of now, you could start symptomatic treatment.
For headache, you could take analgesics such as ibuprofen 400 mg thrice daily and for vomiting, you could take ondansetron 8 mg thrice daily.
It it improves, well and good.
However, if you don't feel better, please get a CT scan of the brain done to exclude any bleeding due to rupture of one of the aneurysms.
I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any more queries.
Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist