Having headache, pain in eye, ear, neck and back of head. How to get relief?

I have a headache on right side of my head front and back pain radiates down to my right eye and behind right ear and right side of neck Why? Where's this coming from? What can I do to make it go away?
Posted Thu, 1 Nov 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 22 minutes later

Welcome and thanks for the query
There can be several causes of this type of headache like migraine , cervical spondylitis , postural , stress , anemia , vision problem , tooth problem , temporo-mandibular strain , ear problem or hypertension.
The most common causes are migraine and cervical problem for which you should visit an orhthopedic surgeon.

It needs investigations like X rays , Blood pressure check up , ENT check up as well as a visit to an ophthalomologist if required.
To start with you can take paracetamol and domperidone combinations under doctor's prescription and use a contour pillow while sleeping.
If it is due to cervical spondylitis ,the doctor will suggest physiotherapy.

Proper sleep , exercises , right diagnosis and treatment is required to cure this type of headache.
Hoping you speedy recovery.
Best wishes