Having headache, dizziness, sneezing, bowel discomfort and throat infection. Is it due to masturbating?

Psychiatrist
Question
Is there such thing as sexual exhaustion with symptoms ? I saw some articles on Internet saying it would lead to inflammation of all kinds in my body. That's exactly what I'm suffering from, frequent throat infection and inflammation and flu-like symptoms ..... headahhe, dizziness, sneezing, bowel discomfort etc. But not so much coughing or nasal discharge.
By sexual exhaution I meant masturbating like 3 or 4 times a week.
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi there, this is normal.

Detailed Answer:
Hi there, thanks for asking. Masturbating 4 time a week is a normal behaviour. Those symptoms you mentioned could be related to irritable bowel syndrome. That gets worse with stress and also could show some fatigue and also constipation or diarrhea. Headaches and other symptoms also could be related to stress. It is better to consult with your doctor to see of you have any of issues mentioned. Best wishes.